Covid-19 health security measures
TAO MAGIC GLISSE undertakes to implement the following measures.
– One person is welcomed for both information and registration requests.
– Possibility of registration by email, phone, social networks
– Deposit of registration forms in a box
Welcoming interns to the school
– The reception of the Surf School is only outside the room with the provision of a hydroalcoholic gel dispenser.
– An information panel with the current recommendations of the ARS (barrier gestures, physical distancing) is perfectly visible.
– The person in charge of reception wears a regulatory mask and systematically recalls the health instructions in force.
– Twice daily disinfection of the counter.
– 1 guide only (for minors).
– Display of emergency numbers and what to do in the event of symptoms.
– Respect for distance between customers, with floor marking recommended.
– Establishment of a differentiated circuit.
– The number of trainees is limited to 8 per instructor, whatever the level of practice. This workforce is a maximum and may be reduced if necessary.
– Combis disinfection with virucidal product after each return
– Access prohibited to school locker rooms and toilets (except for school staff, with cleaning protocol between each use).
– Accompanying person for children limited to 1 person
– Disinfection of rented or loaned equipment (board, wetsuits, lycra) between each use.
– Favor your personal combination if possible but not compulsory
– Each transaction that does not require returns (registration form deposits, checks, holiday vouchers) must be deposited by the customer in an urn located on the reception desk.
– Trainees are asked to come with their swimsuits on them and if possible with their wetsuits, equipped with a mask according to the regulations in force, and with a minimum of items that they must leave in their personal bag. The bags can be left by the staff in the changing rooms (disinfected after each lesson). Trainees will have to equip themselves outside the room.
Course of surf lessons
– The surfing slots are spaced 15 minutes apart between the instructors (who work in pairs) to avoid the crossing between outgoing and incoming.
– Group lessons for a maximum of 8 trainees, according to regulatory practice on French territory.
– Depending on the nature of the coastline (access to regulated and non-regulated areas, placement of baïnes and sandbanks), local authorities may bring together professionals authorized to practice in their regulated area, in order to reach an agreement on the number optimal slots to perform.
– Depending on the state of the sea and the flag display on the beach of the municipality’s sea rescue services, the services will be delivered while avoiding as much as possible any risk of direct assistance from the instructor to the trainees; the services are not delivered if the “red flag” is displayed.
– In the event that new health recommendations are issued, they will be immediately implemented.
– Teaching time 1h30
– Our school is located in front of the SOUTH beach of Hossegor and we will limit travel as much as possible in order to optimize our teaching time and avoid collective travel.
– Respect of the physical distance between customers to go to the beach and during the explanations and briefing of the qualified instructor BE1, BE2 or BPJEPS. These certifications (or diplomas) being the only ones in the surf sector, to integrate the training PSE1 and legitimizing the posture of prophylaxis of the monitors.
– Promote a pedagogy with as little feedback on the beach as possible, or individually on the sand.
– The boards and wetsuits will be disinfected after each use, according to the principle of double disinfection. We provided ourselves with a special disinfectant for the equipment (boards and wetsuits)
– Compulsory distance between the trainees (2 meters) especially during explanations and transmissions of instructions on the sand or the shore.
– Explanations as quickly as possible, focusing on this phase in the water.
– Respect of safety distances between the supervisor and the trainee when giving instructions.
– No physical contact between instructor / student to help correct movement (except in emergencies).
– The equipment used for demonstration must not be the one made available.
– For payments requiring a return, the person in charge of receiving them or giving change must wash or disinfect their hands after each transaction. A cup will serve as a support in order to deposit the means of payment (cash, check, holiday vouchers)
– All equipment is systematically cleaned and disinfected before and after each provision.
– Individual equipment (wetsuits, lycra and slippers, life jacket / flotation element for Stand Up).
– Handling of combinations only by the staff of the structure.
– Swim brief or personal swimsuit required under the wetsuit.
– Towel, or personal poncho.
– The rental of equipment must be subject to the same rules of hygiene and distance as the lessons.